By answering the following questions, I can give you an estimate for your approval.
What is it made of?
I work in Bronze, Silver and Gold. Platinum is available in custom work with an
extended lead time. Be sure to note the kind and/or color of stones you desire..
How big is it?
I would suggest you find a ruler and measure a piece that you
enjoy wearing and judge for size. Three inches doesn't sound very large
until it is cast in gold and hung around the neck for a few hours.
How many do you want?
I can create a one of a kind or make a mold for limited runs.
This can come in handy when planning for a fund raiser or group emblem.
All molds are kept here at the shop and copies are made on demand.
However, it would be your personal design and not duplicated for any one
else. Discounts are offered for large runs.
When do you need it?
In most cases custom work takes six to eight weeks for
completion. When planning for wedding rings please notify me eight weeks
in advance. Multiple orders of over 12 copies will need minimum two
weeks more for production.
- E-mail me with your information and I will give you an estimate.
- The next step would be to produce a Rendering (image of your description)
- The images will be mailed to you via email
- Once you approve the image, I will create a private page in my website for you.
- There you will see a picture of your piece, descriptions and a quote where you may use your credit card through PayPal.
I look forward to hearing from you,